EVERYONE’S Guide to Valentine’s Day weekend in Kansas City
Whether you have a special someone or not, don’t let this weekend go to waste. Checkout what’s going on this weekend in KC!
1. Afentra’s VD Party at the Midland – A free concert for ages 18 & over! Featuring Melanie Martinez, In The Valley Below and X Ambassadors. Get there early, doors open at 6:30 PM and concert starts at 8 PM.
2. John Mellencamp – At Arvest Bank Theatre at Midland with special guest Carlene Carter!
3. Mardi Gras Bar Crawl – An all inclusive party featuring 12 bars at Live! in the Power & Light District.
5. 2nd Annual Mardi Gras Street Festival – SocialHeart and the Kansas City Power & Light district present an entire block of fun starting at 11 AM. FREE admission all day and families are welcome. However, anyone under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. It includes lives music, a cajun cook-off, eating contests, hurricane drinks, Bourbon Street entertainers and much more!
6. Cupid’s Undie Run – a 5 hour party with a 5k in the middle! Starts at 11 AM until 4 PM. Help a good cause while have a crazy time. As Cupid’s Undie Run says, “Tumors suck and we’re here to fight them with the most fun event in the world.”
7. BYOB painting class at the Tipsy Red Fox – For those of you looking for a more low-key Valentine’s Day join the Tipsy Red Fox for a BYOB Painting class!